ISS is currently accepting applications for the position of receptionist / office assistant. Please see the below listed job tasks and duties. We are a small-family owned business that sells video surveillance and security solutions for customers and companies all across the United States.
1. Receptionist-Primary responsibility will be to answer phone calls from customers, route the calls to the appropriate staff member and/or gather information from the customer to enable the technician to return the call. Greet and welcome guests. Monitor security cameras for daily deliveries.
2. Office assistant- this will include, but is not limited to, mail delivery, shipping/receiving assistance, filing, organization of supplies, retrieving supplies for office, miscellaneous office tasks such as light housekeeping, break area management, other office duties as assigned.
1. Proven work experience as a Receptionist or similar role.
2. Professional positive attitude and appearance.
3. Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS word, Outlook and Excel.
2. Excellent communications skills and customer service oriented.
3. Efficient, organized and team-work oriented approach.
4. Ability to solve problems and look ahead for tasks that need to be accomplished.
5. Detail oriented.
6. Dependable, professional with a strong work ethic. Ability to multi-task, fit into the team,
Must consent to a pre-employment background check/drug screening if requested. After a year of employment the company offers a 401k matching program and other benefits, but no health insurance.
Please Email your resume and salary requirements to:
Jeffrey M. Siegel C.P.A.
Integrated Security Solutions