Our Warehouse Associates are full-time, career minded, high energy, hands on, team members with an ambition to increase level of responsibility in a fast- paced environment. Must be able to work well with others or alone. The ideal candidate will have warehouse experience with shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, and/or forklift operation as well as basic Microsoft office skills. We offer competitive pay, competitive health insurance, paid vacations, paid holidays, and a company sponsored retirement plan. Our warehouse is cooled in the summer and heated in the winter. If you feel you meet most or all of these attributes, we want to meet with you! Equal opportunity employer. Non-smoking facility.
- 21 Years of age or older
- High school diploma / GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Drug test/ background check
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work 8-5 weekly (Monday-Friday), flexibility a plus
- Able to lift/move inventory, boxes and supplies (up to 50lbs)
- Operate a fork-lift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
As the primary person responsible for shipping/receiving, inventory management and the warehouse, the following tasks will be done on a daily basis;
- Responsible for the total organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Coordinate and oversee inventory control system
- Receive incoming shipments, scan and place inventory
- Prepare out-going shipments, weigh packages, labeling, packing, taping etc.
- Prepare shipping for projects, pulling inventory to prep for projects
- Monitor inventory stock, report stock supplies and facilitate re-orders
- Operate a forklift / side loader this can require the employee to climb on and off of the forklift multiple times during the shift
- Operate a strapping machine or shrink wrap hand held piece of equipment used to secure product to a skid/pallet
- Material handling the filling of orders requires an employee to manually move material onto a skid/pallet or create a bundle for shipment to the customer.
- Moving or Lifting packages or boxes that weigh ~ 50 lbs. in preparation for shipping.
- Perform quality inspections that range from visually inspecting material while assembling kits to performing dimensional checks of the material prior to shipping.
- Computer/Data entry
- Receive non-functioning inventory, test and evaluate as necessary, return warranty items, disassemble machines as needed for re-cycling or archiving parts.
- Responsible for floor safety, waste disposal and recycling